Marc Hedlund will be talking about what it means to be good with money at the It’s Your Money conference in San Francisco tomorrow afternoon.
It’s Your Money is a hands-on educational event for college graduates and soon-to-be grads to learn real world personal finance skills. Participants at the afternoon event will:
- Learn surprisingly simple ways to build a personal financial safety net
- Develop a step-by-step, practical budget with room for fun without the guilt
- Learn how to avoid common, costly mistakes
- Benefit from lessons learned by other recent grads who have dramatically increased and protected their savings
- Understand how simple decisions have a big impact on their ability to spend and save
- Gain real-world skills and long-term strategies for building a retirement “nest egg”
The conference is only $18 (to cover the venue). If you’re graduating soon, or have been out in the “real world” for awhile, this event will take the mystery out of building a secure financial future that matches your own strengths and needs.
If you happen to come to the conference, please drop by and say hello!