Good reading for September 14th:
- ConsumerReports.org – The dark secrets of debit – Very important article on the use of debit cards and the risks that go along with them. Required reading!
- What Do You Do If A Credit Card Employee Calls You? — Blogging Away Debt – Via Consumerist, this is a great list of tips to avoid being scammed by a phone caller posing as a credit card company representative.
- The Finance Buff: Life Insurance: What to Buy – More from The Finance Buff on life insurance.
- The Finance Buff: How to Buy Life Insurance – The first of two great articles from The Finance Buff (a great site overall) on life insurance.
- Tools: The Zero Based Budget – Consumerist – Looks like a great tool.
- Ads touting risky mortgages still plentiful – The Red Tape Chronicles – MSNBC.com – “Despite the implosion of the “exotic” mortgage market, advertisements for risky home loans can still be found all over the Web.”