Good reading for March 16th:
- SaveDot.com Compare and Save – Wesabe user Zzzarrro found this site, which pulls out Amazon products with deep discounts off of list price. Useful!
- Wal-Mart dropping bid for a bank – Yahoo! News – This story has been in the news for a while, and I’ve been wondering how it would play out. I didn’t think that Wal-Mart would back down.
- Steven Pearlstein – ‘No Money Down’ Falls Flat – washingtonpost.com – If you’re thinking about getting a new-fangled mortgage, read this first.
- His energy bill is $0.00 | csmonitor.com – Piece in the Christian Science Monitor about Mike Strizki, who has reduced his energy bill to zero with a combination of technologies. Worth a read!
- Freakonomics Blog » If Crack Dealers Took Lessons From Walgreens, They Really Would Be Rich – Interesting article about where to get the best prices on generic drugs, and how wide the differences are in price.