Good reading for March 5th through March 7th:
- Using the Web to Get the Boss to Pay More – New York Times – Another excellent one from the Times. Transparency leads to efficiency!
- Payday loans under fire, despite changes – Yahoo! News – More on payday loans – I’m glad to see this story getting so much play.
- Without Health Benefits, a Good Life Turns Fragile – New York Times – Another one from the New York Times, talking about how a health problem can cause severe financial distress.
- A Mortgage Crisis Begins to Spiral, and the Casualties Mount – New York Times – The news about mortgage troubles continues to build.
- In debt up to our eyeballs – Upcoming documentary about debt and its effect on consumers.