Ramit Sethi, author of the fantastic blog, “I Will Teach You to be Rich,” has just released a PDF book ($4.95) called “Ramit’s 2007 Guide to Kicking Ass.” He’s collected some articles from other personal finance bloggers (including J.D. at Get Rich Slowly), and put them together as a collection of advice.
The Table of Contents
- Who Has the Most Frugal Family? An Investigation…Page 3
- The Key to Running a Great Project (hint: it starts with an “M”) by Ramit…Page 5
- Producers, Consumers, and the Information Diet by Ramit…Page 7
- Why Do People Get So Nutty Around Christmas? by Ramit…Page 8
- 101 Words on Running More Than One Project at Once by Ramit…Page 11
- How to Send an Introductory Email by Ramit…Page 12
- Money Day by J.D. Roth…Page 14
- Take Advantage of Your Youth by JLP…Page 18
- Handling Failure: Dealing with a $2.2 Million Mistake at Age 24 by Casey Serin…Page 22
- Building the Team You Already Have by K…Page 26
Looks like it’s well worth checking out. I’m thrilled that there are so many great resources shaping up together online, and seeing this collaborative effort is great. Congrats, Ramit!